Sunday, February 5, 2017

Cuddly Critter

Today (super bowl Sunday...go Falcons! ) I made a birthday card for one of my best friends using the Everyday Word Windows & Shaker Set from The Cutting Cafe.
Her birthday is on the 12. My first tear bear took me forever to finish and I drew the eyes by the way I suck at drawing. I had a lot of making this cuddly creature.


I did a mixture of her three favorite colors: green, blue, and purple.
 I forgot  to do a tail! But it is still cute.
It took a lot of time to do the in side of the ear even though it was the smallest part of the bear!
I want to know who you are cheering for in the super bowl please tell me in the comments.
thanks for stopping by
Kylah Goodwin

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! I think this might just be my favorite card of yours. I know your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kylah this is sooooooooo adorable..you did an amazing job on the tear bear...you gotta teach me how to do that one day...great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kayla, First off, Hello! I am the newest member of the DT team. My name is Christi. I just LOVE your tear bear! I have NEVER made one so you will have to teach me!!!!!! You did an EXCELLENT job and I am sure your friend will LOVE it! I think you did fine with your drawing of the eyes. On my paper piecings it took me FOREVER to learn to draw the eyes and lashes it just takes practice, practice, practice. BTW, I was rooting for the Falcons also on Superbowl Sunday but Dang it, They lost! I am happy to meet you and hope you stop by my blog some time! DT Christi

    ReplyDelete