Monday, July 20, 2015

Flower Treat Cup Card

Hi everyone! It's time for another Cutting Cafe project.


 These flower treat cup cards were really FUN to make! You can find the file I used HERE.

I used my Mom's Cricut Explore to cut out the pieces. 





I cut out 2 of the petals to make it look cool.
 My Mom was happy because I was using up lots of her scrap paper. 


I have been having fun playing around in PicMonkey editing my pictures. 



Thank you for stopping by!
Hope to see you next time!

7 comments:

  1. awe Kylah, you did an amazing job on your treat cup cards....I loving seeing the pictures of you working..keep it up...your awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards Kylah! I love how you layered the petals. That was a fabulous idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in LOVE with your cards!!! So perfect that you filled them with yellow candy. Looks like the real deal. You're just doing an amazing job!!!
    hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylah, these are some cute treat cup cards you made! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a super fun treat card! Krista

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous job Kylah on your super cute treat cards!!!

    ReplyDelete